What's new

SOLD! Kenko Extension Tubes For CanoN

Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Messages
1,275
Reaction score
832
Location
Mn
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just picked up a set of these for myself. Found an even better deal today. Yes, I could put them on Ebay and make a profit, but want to pass it on to someone else. Sorry for the crappy cell pics. They're cleaner than mine.

Paid 19.99 plus tax. Added a generic rear cap. 25.00 + Shipping.
 
Last edited:
awesome price for a set of these. I dont think people realize how great these things car work to make any lens macro.

I shoot these on my Nikon primes, and they give awesome results. These were all with my 58mm with various stacks of extension tubes: https://www.flickr.com/photos/80607199@N08/shares/mn3v3L
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom