D Danna TPF Noob! Joined Feb 5, 2015 Messages 27 Reaction score 5 Feb 10, 2015 #1 Nikon 105mm 2.5 AI-S Serial 971409 Manual Focus Excellent condition - focus ring smooth and lens very sharp Purchased this lens here on the forum a few months back. Just do not use it for the type of photos I take. $160 shipped to USA (lower 48 only)
Nikon 105mm 2.5 AI-S Serial 971409 Manual Focus Excellent condition - focus ring smooth and lens very sharp Purchased this lens here on the forum a few months back. Just do not use it for the type of photos I take. $160 shipped to USA (lower 48 only)
nerwin Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 31, 2015 Messages 4,355 Reaction score 3,194 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 11, 2015 #2 Oh man, only if I had the cash. Been looking for an AIS 105 2.5.
JohnnyWrench No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 20, 2013 Messages 315 Reaction score 117 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 11, 2015 #3 Any interest in trading for a Tamron 28-75 f/2.8? It's the non built-in motor version.
D Danna TPF Noob! Joined Feb 5, 2015 Messages 27 Reaction score 5 Feb 12, 2015 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 JohnnyWrench ... I've been contacted by someone interested, just waiting on payment. If it falls through I'll get back to you to find out more.
JohnnyWrench ... I've been contacted by someone interested, just waiting on payment. If it falls through I'll get back to you to find out more.