What's new

SOLD! Nikon 35mm f/2D

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
4,355
Reaction score
3,194
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SOLD!

Asking $275 + Free Shipping via USPS Priority Mail!

This is probably one of my favorite lenses, its awesome. As much as I love this little guy, I think the 24-120 f/4 would be more useful for me. I bought it new from B&H photo last November. Its practically still in new condition. Comes with original box and documentation.

DSC_6817.webp


DSC_6822.webp


DSC_6825.webp


DSC_6826.webp
 
Last edited:
Nice photos dude!
 
Nice photos dude!

Thanks! I sell stuff on eBay often and its better to have high quality photos rather than some shots taken in the dark with a phone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom