What's new

"Sold"

bigal1000

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
518
Reaction score
47
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sold
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    187.3 KB · Views: 198
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    187.8 KB · Views: 200
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    165.8 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Not sure how to send a PM on here but I'm really interested in talking to a little bit more about this camera. Shoot me a message please!
 
Not sure how to send a PM on here but I'm really interested in talking to a little bit more about this camera. Shoot me a message please!

click on the persons avatar picture on the left and then click on "start a conversation".
that starts a PM.
 
click on the persons avatar picture on the left and then click on "start a conversation".
that starts a PM.[/QUOTE]

I clicked the picture but didn't see start a conversation :/
 
Not sure how to send a PM on here but I'm really interested in talking to a little bit more about this camera. Shoot me a message please!
Camera has been sold.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom