What's new

Solomon's Chapel

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SolomonsChapel.jpg
 
Spooky...the hint of noise really helps with the atmosphere and mood to it. Only distracting thing is the school bus ;)
 
well composed Tuna.
the sky adds a lot to the mood of this image.
regarding the bus, i could take it or leave it.
nice tones.
 
To my mind, the bus ADDS heaps to this photo.
This being a TUNA-photo, I was looking for some sort of "life" somewhere - there usually are persons included in your photos, aren't there, Tuna?
So I was HAPPY when I finally saw that bus.
 
This being a TUNA-photo, I was looking for some sort of "life" somewhere - there usually are persons included in your photos, aren't there, Tuna?

What, little mass-produced slimey people in a tin?
 
Great shot Tuna, the B & W adds to the feeling of a horror movie, Salem's Lot-type of film.
 
Nice tones! What ISO did you shoot this at? Looks great!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom