What's new

Some cars and a girl

Caramanos2000

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
25
Reaction score
3
Location
Puerto Rico
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. $680330_173604146113285_1074347049_o.webp

2.$621494_173604349446598_1491622275_o.webp
3.$56010_173603132780053_2060980403_o.webp
4.$679952_173603536113346_57272714_o.webp
5.$615864_169205183219848_40478545_o.webp
6. $622760_169198769887156_1029280728_o.webp
7. $617153_171982066275493_1981716271_o.webp
 
how lights did you use to light up those cars? That GTI is nice!
 
I find the reflections a little overpowering. This is partly because I am trained by masses of commercial photographs to like cars lit that way, where the reflections are carefully tamed.

The girl's pretty great. Nice pose, nicely handled by you.
 
I like the cars. I'm personally bothered a bit buy the uneveness of the lighting on the indoor shots. the angles are pretty good. bit tight on the first one. when I get a shot that tight is usually means i was trying to keep something out of the shot which could be possible for you or not. overall i like them.
 
how lights did you use to light up those cars? That GTI is nice!

They are all homemade lolz, concrete mixing pans, foil tape and 12 100w cfl lights each. We have the of those on the ceiling, one on each side. 6 90w Par38, 3 for the backlight and 3 for the rest. We work with literally no budget and extension cords cause the place has no electricity :mrgreen:
$229987_10152187759265230_866852946_n.webp

As far the tight shot, its an old warehouse. The black curtain we installed is garden cloth from home depot :thumbup:

$281147_10152198648385230_1722054484_o.webp
 
My only complaint is the reflections of your light boxes and the lights being in the shot altogether. I would have loved the first shot if you could have eliminated the reflection on the windshield completely and gave us a clean look into the interior.
 
Agreed, on the interior. I will try to cut down the reflection and add an interior light :)

$522169_173603936113306_951125056_n.webp
$64566_173603372780029_1140305548_n.webp
 
Shes just a friend of a friend, never modeles before but she didnt do to bad.
 
I feel the uneven lighting pulls me away from the cars, but I like the angles.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom