What's new

Some CC?

Redwings361

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 19, 2011
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Robstown TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
svopxu.jpg


o608lj.jpg


2en214x.jpg
 
They're all too centered, and I don't care for the tilted composition in the third one at all... what were you going for there? It almost makes it look like you were trying to get that light on the side of the building in to the frame, but since there's no real reason for it to be there it's just kind of distracting.

I like the B&W treatment though, especially in the first two.
 
Well. To be honest, the third one was sort of a snap shot, spur of the moment photo. The colors were rather interesting in the third picture.

Here it is.
2qtadlf.jpg
 
Yeah the color version is better than the black and white but I'm still not personally a fan of the composition. :-P
 
The guitar one is probably my favorite of the bunch, the other two are just way too contrasty but there's not much you can do when the suns dead above you. And I think the last picture looks 100times better in color, kinda odd comp but its interesting at least to me.
 
#1: I liked the image; as pointed out keeping the central subject at the center of the frame is generally a no-no. But sometimes that works too. here a centering is partly balan ced by a diagonal row of concrete benches; i liked the vignetting here

#2: Liked it

#3: The object in the frame may appear diagonally, or inclined -that would be Okay. But shooting with an inclined angle of camera is disliked by almost all; so at least keeping public interest in mind you may avoid that or may continue to rebel with confidence. In such matters the final decision must be by conscience; the concept of beauty is purely subjective
 
The centered building is OK in the first. I would drop the vignette and crop some off the top. I see you don't have that many posts, so you may be just beginning to see how contradictory the advice on here can be.

The other two are OK. I do like the vignette in the second. I might crop the last one very tight around the window and the pole signs.
 
Thanks man. I am new. I really do appreciate all the CC though. It means a lot!
 
In regards to the first picture.

Here is the HDR Attempt.

34dfksy.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom