What's new

Some cool shots, IMO

Joefbs

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 19, 2014
Messages
175
Reaction score
51
Location
Tampa, Fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you do with an empty wine bottle? Shoot fireworks out of them of course.

1.
yme7eha6.jpg


2
ebevu6ad.jpg


3.
6e4evu8a.jpg
 
Any Suggestions on this type of photography? Would love some C&C.
 
your on to something but they photos dont have a subject... weather your trying to do an advertisment or show something for a purpose... this is just capture of you having fun. keep working it and make a purpose to the photos and you will end up with a great shot
 
It was pretty much a moment where I was like "Hold on, lemme grab my camera". Wasnt trying to really make anything spectacular. Just figure the more I shoot the better I will get. Just experimenting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom