What's new

some critique would be awesome

taters

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
maricopa,az
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
031-1.jpg

018.jpg

008-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

014.jpg

009-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

006.jpg
 
I think that they're alright, It would help if you would number them though. I don't really like the focus on the flower one, maybe if more of it was in focus. I think I like the fountain shot and the sunset one right below it the best.
 
#7 is decent except for the skewed horizon. Others don't do anything for me.
 
  1. Put a blank line between each photo. (presentation is important)
  2. If you post more than 2 photos, please number them.
  3. You'll get more responses if you post no more than 3 photos per thread.
 
KmH, you're not the first person to tell taters this, but he doesn't seem to learn... And he keeps posting the same photos (shuffling them around a bit in each post) over and again...

Taters, there are forum regulations that say spamming the forums with the same photos over and again is not allowed. I am quite lenient here, assuming you are still quite young, but hear it from me now...!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom