some diving pictures from this weekend just sharing but c&c is welcome

robertwsimpson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have crummy equipment, but whatev. I think these turned out ok.
3830374390_a9979bae7a_o.jpg

3829577089_29d93c8527_o.jpg

3830373916_0afb314ca3_o.jpg

3830373580_4db383299a_o.jpg

oh god!!! that eel is pretty scary!
awesome shots, Would love to do that one day, looks peaceful there.

What is #3? that thing looks like it would eat you. Love #4 the diver in the back ground is a great I like the depth it adds to the shot.

cool photos.

Man, I miss diving in the ocean!

The creature in #3 is a Moray eel.

here are two more eel pics I got from that dive. the first one is the same eel, and the second one is another moray that we saw on that dive.

3830374084_3100278211_o.jpg

3830373784_d7679d8419_o.jpg

number 3 is spectacular. great great capture.
still, sometimes you just can't help missing the good old times when you'd have used an analog camera with a good slide film. those colours just can't be beaten but still, that's a great job you've done there.
thses make me wish i wasn't so useless in the water!

You're lucky, much more interesting than the green fish we have to look at while diving the lakes in Minnesota!

Wow, these are amazing! If I wasn't terrified of animals such as the Moray Eel, I'd love to photograph underwater one day. I blame Shark Week for my fear of the ocean.

Anyhow, amazing pics. Awesome angles

thanks for all the comments guys!

I think the best thing about #3 is the little shrimps that are on the right side of the eel. I didn't even see them until I got back and started sorting through the pictures on my laptop. They must just clean up the leftovers when the eel grabs a meal!

I am very not scared of eels... The more I dive, the more I realize that everything down there is more scared of me than I am of it... except I'm still really scared of bull sharks... mostly due to shark week.

I'm still really scared of bull sharks... mostly due to shark week.

:lol:

I hear ya, shark week makes me regain my fear every time.

Especially since bull sharks have been sighted as far up the river as Illinois with possible sightings in Minnesota.

bull sharks are the most aggressive sharks in the ocean and have more testosterone than a bull elephant during mating season. That is what scares me.

Most reactions

Back