NoelNTexas TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2007 Messages 269 Reaction score 70 Location Tyler,Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2010 #1 2 3 4
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2010 #2 Hello Noel I like the effect you are aiming for, but the product is secondary to the effect. If you are product shooting, you would need to work more towards the product and make your effect secondary.
Hello Noel I like the effect you are aiming for, but the product is secondary to the effect. If you are product shooting, you would need to work more towards the product and make your effect secondary.
NoelNTexas TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2007 Messages 269 Reaction score 70 Location Tyler,Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 its not product, its just for fun. But if i was, i totally agree. I appreciate you feedback.
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2010 #4 I understand you were bored and fiddled around, it is nice work, I just threw my 2cents in...
NoelNTexas TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2007 Messages 269 Reaction score 70 Location Tyler,Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks! and always appreciated!
den9 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 8, 2007 Messages 572 Reaction score 3 Location Doylestown, PA Apr 25, 2010 #6 looks like an ad from the 90's
U unnecessary TPF Noob! Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 171 Reaction score 0 Location Birmingham, Alabama Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 26, 2010 #7 i like the idea.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 26, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #8 I'd like the cameras...
TAREQ DESIGN TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Location Saudi Arabia Apr 26, 2010 #9 great shots I like light so much
austriker TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2008 Messages 439 Reaction score 1 Location PNW Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 30, 2010 #10 great shots and i love the lightning.. i like the artistic liberties taken to make them more visually appearing
great shots and i love the lightning.. i like the artistic liberties taken to make them more visually appearing