Some Fall Color

Beautiful, Charlie! We have some amazing reds here this year. It only happens in the maples when you have warm fall days with very cool nights below about 45the degrees. If you drive 25from minutes from me? Orange but no reds. Guess we were blessed with the best fall around!

Beautiful, Charlie! We have some amazing reds here this year. It only happens in the maples when you have warm fall days with very cool nights below about 45the degrees. If you drive 25from minutes from me? Orange but no reds. Guess we were blessed with the best fall around!

Thanks, Mlee... I didn't hit the saturation much, but it still looks a bit saturated on here. Have you posted any of the color around you yet? Would love to see them...

I haven't. I haven't really shot any of it this year. I do that darned fall trip every year where its all about the fall colors... and of course, my mom and everyone EXPECT me to shoot. So, my heart just isn't in it. After so many years of that trip I am kind of over it. Sad sad state. Its just old to me to shoot the colors of I've done it way to much.

I haven't. I haven't really shot any of it this year. I do that darned fall trip every year where its all about the fall colors... and of course, my mom and everyone EXPECT me to shoot. So, my heart just isn't in it. After so many years of that trip I am kind of over it. Sad sad state. Its just old to me to shoot the colors of I've done it way to much.

I understand! I didn't shoot any this year.... didn't go find any of the Aspen groves that CO is famous for. Just saw this in a local park walking earlier... so came back and got some gear and shot it. It was overcast when I saw it.. sunny when I shot it... just not the same! lol!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back