What's new

Some Flowers

I posted this when I was half asleep and forgot to put that comments are welcome

Thanks
 
I liked the second one more; the first one burns vision...third is well composed; but wanted more light into the flowers
Regards :D
 
Thanks for your comments
I like the first one but do get what you mean about it burning your vision - any suggestions on how to reduce it without altering the overall effect?
 
My personal feeling is that you could have avoided including Sun which diffused with and deformed the flower. strong back lighting itself could bring the glow you desired; that is my feeling only though; Regards :D
 
I like the first one.

The other two are pretty ordinary record shots. Nice flowers, focus is in the right place, but so what? It's just a flower.

The first one's a photograph, there's an idea and a feeling that reaches out beyond the flower.
 
I like the first one.


The first one's a photograph, there's an idea and a feeling that reaches out beyond the flower.

Thankyou very kind words indeed - my first photograph here :cheer:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom