- Joined
- Jun 1, 2010
- Messages
- 2,382
- Reaction score
- 2,256
- Location
- UK
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I haven't been to the Lake District for a few years, partly due to the amount of time I am away for work and part;y due to two young sons who hate me being away, which led to us selling our property in Ambleside in January. I had work in Blackpool, so booked an apartment in Ambleside for a few days. Unfortunately the morning my wife had allowed me to "go gallivanting" was the morning she was struck with some vertigo, so I never got to do a proper walk with cameras and could only grab a few shots here and there. As luck would have it, conditions were perfect that morning. I took this shot with younger son sleeping in the back of the car and the older asking his mum why I was stood in the middle of the road...
GFX100 II GF 20 - 35 - Just outside Torver close to Coniston
Coniston Fells from Torver by singingsnapper, on Flickr
BW
Coniston Fells from Torver BW by singingsnapper, on Flickr
Derwentwater on a showery day...
GFX100 II GF 35 - 70
Showery Day at Derwentwater by singingsnapper, on Flickr
Showers at Derwentwater!-3 by singingsnapper, on Flickr
GFX100 II GF 20 - 35 - Just outside Torver close to Coniston
Coniston Fells from Torver by singingsnapper, on FlickrBW
Coniston Fells from Torver BW by singingsnapper, on FlickrDerwentwater on a showery day...
GFX100 II GF 35 - 70
Showery Day at Derwentwater by singingsnapper, on Flickr
Showers at Derwentwater!-3 by singingsnapper, on Flickr