Some fun family photos I took today.....C&C very much welcome.

sheyene29

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm very open to the good, bad and the ugly comments. I still had fun today, and am pleased with some of the pics I got today:

076.jpg

072.jpg

068.jpg

047.jpg

065.jpg

017.jpg

098.jpg

103.jpg

9. LOL, I took this one through the windshield driving down the road, too bad there was a great big crack right in the middle.
101.jpg

I know, I know, too many pics but I think I narrowed it down pretty good from the 113 I took today lol. I also realize my kids faces are very dirty due to the big ice cream cones they ate earlier, but I don't have any good programs that will get rid of the dirt lol.

I guess that's what having a family and owning a camera is all about...
Family photo's...
These will be treasured memories for many years to come...
I took the liberty of "sprucing-up" one of the boys...

The shot of dad and the two boys with the trees and mountains in the BG is excellent...
Keep shooting...

Attachments

• $sheyene.jpg
    $sheyene.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 76
I guess that's what having a family and owning a camera is all about...
Family photo's...
These will be treasured memories for many years to come...
I took the liberty of "sprucing-up" one of the boys...

The shot of dad and the two boys with the trees and mountains in the BG is excellent...
Keep shooting...

Thanks for cleaning up my boys face :wink:, which program did you use?

A lot of these are underexposed or need some kind of fill light, but otherwise they are pretty cute. I think #8 is adorable with that big ol' grin on his face while he is "driving".

Anyway, no one said that pictures have to be perfect to be able to save the memory ;)

Here is another one. I blew out the side of his head trying to lighten up his face, but I thought it looked better so you could see his pretty eyes.

0721.jpg

LOL, I just saw something. From the angle of this shot, it looks like he doesn't have an arm...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back