What's new

Some fun with film at a friends wedding

jake337

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Messages
4,274
Reaction score
1,245
Location
minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
FM2, nikkor 135mm f2 ais, nikkor 85mm f1.4D. 1-5 are portra 800. 6-8 are delta 3200.



1
8837737234_c1446bac13_c.jpg









2
8837106729_da400240de_c.jpg









3
8815090854_8bd319b5b7_c.jpg










4
8815090700_4499befb34_c.jpg









5
8837737510_0cf65039c6_c.jpg










6
8712937828_12479bf903_c.jpg










7
8712937910_0b22540d05_c.jpg










8
8711811039_58e87e01ef_c.jpg

















​
 
Nice jake. I personally have been having fun with wider angle and film instead of long lenses.


I really do need something wide. I really don't care for the 35mm f1.8G too much and being gelded, it is useless on the FM2. I may have to step into zoom territory with a tokina 16-28 f2.8 or something. Knowing myself, I'll end up with a 20mm f2.8 ais or something/
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom