What's new

Some landscapes...

EYEAM4ANARCHY

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas, NV.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
l_0eafbeffa28b95d2979fd574c41c4f8a.jpg

1.





l_ed3b49ae385e2799dea18130bec8cd4e.jpg

2.





l_e1c0b066f4995f28483738b3294bcab8.jpg

3.





l_46588c87c25e2f58bfa07268e6d69862.jpg

4.





l_27ea63f51ba9d277d0c6049199adc722.jpg

5.



Let me know what you think. Technical and subject-based comments are both welcome.

Thnx!
 
I think they work out compositionally except for too much sky in two of them (1 and 4) and are great to look at! Nice work
 
I prefer the shots with clouds. In those the interest extends right across the image. If I was taking these landscapes I'd definitely be looking for either some foreground interest (a fence, person, building, etc), or a very definite distant point that a viewer's gaze would settle on. I'd also be trying some shots that didn't include sky at all, or were 2/3 or 3/4 sky (if there were some interesting clouds :D.)

Regards, Tony
 
Quite pretty. 2 & 3 do for me.
 
Thanks guys. I agree that it's better when there are clouds in the sky. Unfortunetly, nature doesn't always cooperate. In fact, I see alot of mountains that would make for a great picture except the sky is not accommodating. Especially in winter you get alot of white-outs. :(
 
Nice composition. I think these would look really nice with better light. sunrise/sunset.
 
I like the first set better, but the hub cap in one of them is cool
 
I don't know why you added more photos to the first lot, and in the same thread even, when the first were already quite many to critique...

But when it comes to compositional detail and ideas about better composition, best do listen to tb2. He is the best photo composer I know. He sees ALL the detail and knows how to put it together for superbly composed photos consistently!
 
I don't know why you added more photos to the first lot, and in the same thread even, when the first were already quite many to critique...

I figured that it would be easier to have one ongoing thread of a certain subject type, rather than having multiple threads scattered throughout.

I certainly could be wrong, but it seems to me that it is simpler that way.
 
2 is the best
 
Number 2 because with the different colours of the mountains it shows how far the mountains stretch infront of you, I think it captures the real beauty, where as for me the others dont quite cut it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom