A Al Blanco TPF Noob! Joined Dec 31, 2005 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 15, 2006 #1
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 15, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #2 The inclusion of the moon in the first is nice. The second and third could do with a bit of a contrast/colour boost, I think ... do you maybe collect old laterns, so that one day you can create a huge poster filled with little lantern-photos?
The inclusion of the moon in the first is nice. The second and third could do with a bit of a contrast/colour boost, I think ... do you maybe collect old laterns, so that one day you can create a huge poster filled with little lantern-photos?
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 15, 2006 #3 I love the first shot.