PC310644.jpg

Zebra Dove

PC280075.jpg

Moray Eel

P1020722.jpg

Cloudy Day

1st one wins it for me

and that is one funky looking Eel

First one is my Fav, but #2 is close. Seems to be a fair bit if noise in #3.

Hiya Michael. Welcome to ThePhotoForum! :D
The first two photos here are nice.
The last suffers quite a bit from noise. Have you ever tried to have NeatImage (www.neatimage.com ) clean up your photos for you? Even the free demo version can already bring about some fairly good results ... how it would deal with THIS amount of noise, however, is yet to be tested...

I really like that Moray Eel... that one does not swim in your fish tank at home, does it? It is in some big aquarium, isn't it?

This may be a stupid question but, what do you mean by noise?

The grain in the pictures, the little dots all over the photo. In digital photography it is called noise. In film photography it is called grain.

Yes, the moray was at the Maui public aquairum.The third photo should be better. I was in a rush when I was putting them up, and those thumbnails on photobucket sure look better than the real photo :wink: . I'll clean up the noise later.

I also love the photo of the zebra dove. This one was very brave, coming into the condo we rented almost every day to eat crumbs off the floor. He even got a name because of his bravery- Sebastian. That particular day, we had vacuumed, so I give Seb some pieces of bread as an apology.

In that shot, he was literally under a 12" away from my camera lens. I couldn't believe how close I was.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back