What's new

some memories from the old cybershot

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
I used to have a cybershot w1, used it from 2004-2005, I thought 300 bucks was expensive for a camera.... sheeesh then I got my DSLR in 2005. man that was an eye opener.....

Anyway I was going through these cybershot shots, and these kind of popped out at me as very favorable memories, when I see these I can almost smell the box when it was new and I pulled it out.... within 20 minutes of use I decided to go full manual ..... lol :lol:

I will always have a place in my heart for the simplicity of that camera...

DSC00097.jpg


DSC00517.jpg


DSC00854.jpg


serenity.jpg
 
nice series of photos :) thanks for sharing!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom