What's new

Some more.....

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Still working w/ my motion.......
1.
5772673449_894a6c7b90.jpg

2.
5743927345_1dc31b8dd8.jpg

3.
I love this one and I hate it.....lol:lol:
5768368273_bd42876306.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
Wow, do I wish we had black backgrounds!!:sexywink:
 
I really like photo 3 :thumbup:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
^^^^^^^^ yeah right......lol
 
Not a fan of #1 (due to the intrusive diagonal element that cuts the photo in half right in the middle)... but love the other two. You really are into something with this new series. Keep it up, baby ;)

Wow, do I wish we had black backgrounds!!:sexywink:
Don't get me started :lol:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
Hmmmmmm.....I seem to have another blacklight fan....lol :sexywink::greenpbl:

Invisible......I agree it is a little distracting. Thanks babe!

Photo Tish........thanks. I have a hard time w/ that one. The composition seems off and I didn't know how to fix it. :x
 
I actually like all three, but the last is my favorite. This flower gives the impression of coming apart in a storm. It's a very interesting image.
 
Very different! I LIKE!!!

Thanks for sharing.
 
All nice, especially the third, but I'm not sure you've topped the first one in the series, the one you posted a few days ago. You're just making your life more and more difficult, but that's a good thing, isn't it?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #13
Ken....it's always fun trying to out do yourself!! :sexywink:
It's funny how everyone likes the one I struggle w/....lol
Thanks everyone for your comments!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom