some moss and flowers

Stormchase

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all! I just took a stroll through a local park today looking for something to shoot with my macro. Came across a few that i was wondering about. I do not have any PP software on the PC i have at the moment other then the windows stuff. All were shot on my Tamron 90mm at mid lvl apature. Please let me know what you all think! :)
I love nature shots BTW ...

1.) This was a tree stump that was burned in a bad fire last year. lots of growth on it and it looked amazing up close. I got lots of shots on it but some reason I thought this had a mood to it. The black is the harder of the pine wood that did not burn as fast with some unknown moss on it.
4495380660_aee8f1d2ba_b.jpg

2.) This is a little flower (maybe a little blown out?) again unknown... If anyone knows the names of these Florida flowers I would love to know!
4494740791_d1784f52de_b.jpg

3.) This was a bulb i think that faced the ground. I spent about 30 min just looking at this a`nd shooting it. It was about a foot off of the ground and had to blind shoot it on AF with my camera on the ground looking up. AGAIN not sure the name but it looked like a weed growing out there. all over! Some reason I do like this one.
4495379442_6fdc31704d_b.jpg

Thanks ahead for any input.

Macro is so fun!

1 - I like this, but I would crop it. The white blur is distracting and takes away from the subject.

2 - You're right, it is a bit overexposed, but they are kewl flowers. Very pretty.

3 - My favorite. That just goes to show you working hard on one shot really pays off in the end.

Nice job on these.

Bekah

I think I'm bothered by the fact that I don't really know what I'm looking at in these. I'm not typically dazzled by moss or tiny flowers in general, so looking at them in photographs is not appealing. I don't like puppies either. I'm so mean.

thanks i do agree with everyone. I guess things are starting to make more sense to me. The forum here has let me learn and thank you to everyone.
The first one with the white streak is distracting and I would add that the spider web is a little distracting as well. Some reason, even tho the subject is only the size of lens cap, looked like a Hawaii mountain with a waterfall in the background. ... or maybe not lol.

Most reactions

Back