Some New Photos

SoulfulRecover

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been a while since I have posted on here and its been a while since I have been able to get out and shoot.

One of my friends got his first DSLR so I have been trying to teach him some basics. We went to a local park the day he got his Nikon and I took my Mamiya.

I had two shots left on the roll so I had the wife sit by the window

My wife suffers from severe anxiety and depression (don't we all???) any way, after a couple years your meds stop working and you have to have them switched out. Do to her Dr.s availability, she has not been on any meds for the past couple months. As you can imagine that gets really hard and we have been doing everything we can to keep her sane. So we do a quick shoot to have her express how jumbled her head is:

I did a shoot last Sunday with an old friend. We ended up getting rained out but I was able to grab a few digital photos. Once we got all the electronics packed in the jeep, I managed to get two 4x5 photos as well. Those are still being processed. I took my strobe out with us but the battery in the wireless transmitter quit after one fire. So we went with available light.

We were just trying to get some nice photos. Nothing specific.

Feel free to leave some CC if you would like. I am always open to learn on how to improve :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back