What's new

Some New Work

Renair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Added like a billion shots to my site!
The-Temple-Bar-Guitar.jpg

Guitar Man - NOTICE SOMEONE GAVE HIM A BOTTLE OF WINE INSTEAD OF CHANGE!
Lighthouse-HD.jpg

Howth Lighthouse 6.22am this morning
Herring-Gull.jpg

Impressed with this, handheld at low light 6.40am Nikon 70-300mm VR
Old-Trawler.jpg

Old Fishing Trawler
The-Hand-of-Phil.jpg

Bronze Statue of Phil Lynnott, this is an abstract shot.
 
Renair, these are wonderful!!! Love the processing on 1 and 4 especially. And I love shots 2, 3 and 4 for colour/content/composition etc.
 
I love 1, 2, and 5.

2 is just awesome. I really like your processing.
 
wow, these are really stunning!! :hail:
 
Thanks guys, hadnt taken pix in 6 weeks so I got a little creative.....
 
Fabulous as always, glad to see you shooting again! :thumbup:

Digging the gritty feel of #1, nice tip!

#2 - the composition, the light..... :hail:
 
Thanks, yeah #2 was a difficult one, very overcast......
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom