Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

Here are a few more for C&C.

Thanks.

$Evening traffic under the train bridge in Jerusalem.jpg

$Traffic on road - entrance to Jerusalem.jpg

$Sunrise over the Jordan River - 2.jpg

$Light at the end of the tunnel - Passageway at night on the Old City of Jerusalem.jpg

$Couple standing on a dock on the Kinneret at sunset with wave splash - 2.jpg

$Opposites attract - Triptych -Young Chassidishe couple.jpg

I'm kinda diggin' #2 and I'm really liking the triptych. Good stuff.

nah, not really, I'm kinda out of C&C mode and more in "troll and 'like'" mode. lol

sorry. But I really do like those two I mentioned.

I like the trip, but the background is too distracting or maybe too like-colored to the photos. Not sure I like the shadow effect. Also like 3. . . still reflection is perfect

I like the trip, but the background is too distracting or maybe too like-colored to the photos. Not sure I like the shadow effect. Also like 3. . . still reflection is perfect
Thanks Pink.
Being that the couple was young Ultra Orthodox Jewish couple, I specifically used the Wailing Wall (one of the Holiest Sites to Jews) as a background to try and keep with the theme of the photo.
Photo 3 was a perfect morning. Very little to no wind, and a slow shutter speed.

I really like that wet corridor....
...and the triptych

And i like the couple this way...the frozen splash/wave is really a distraction there

Regards :D

I really like that wet corridor....
...and the triptych

And i like the couple this way...the frozen splash/wave is really a distraction there

Regards :D

Hi Frequency,

Thanks for the C&C.
Believe it or not, but that is not a wet corridor. It is a really, really, really old pathway in the Arab Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem. The stones are just rubbed very smooth from millions of feet going backwards and forwards.
Do you find the background of the triptych distracting like Pink Door?
I Like your crop of the couple on the dock, but feel the splash gives it a little extra. Or maybe I just like the splash. Who knows? :).

Most reactions

Back