What's new

Some of mine. What do you thinK?

deggimatt

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 16, 2006
Messages
572
Reaction score
56
Location
malta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some of my photos.
Please tell me what I did wrong, I want to improve.;)

#1
boatfs7.png


#2
catif6.png


#3
purplefloweruz9.png


#4
insettrg0.png



#5
flowerxo3.png


#6
farfettdr8.png



#7
xharmv0.png


Thanks for looking :)
 
Most of them are really good. I don't really like #1, since there is nothing really special about it. I like the one of the cricket, but I think you should have used the rule of thirds.
:)
the rest are awesome
 
Thanks snaremop for your thouts on my shots.
 
I really like the last one, good work. You have used the rule of thirds to a certain extent on #4.
 
Thanks M8's I put your tips in my next photos
 
I LOVE #7. It's so abstract. Great shot. Very creative. #'s 2,4 and 6 are awesome, too.
 
The close-ups are good. I like all of those.
You have some beautiful butterflies out there.
I guess that photo could become more stunning by a tiny bit of level-adjustment in Photoshop (or some other treatment to contrasts and colours in any other post processing software).
 
Thank you all for the great feedbacks, I really appreciate.
 
I have edited the photo number #6, made some contrast and little brightnes. What do you think in this one?

#6 edited
farfett3.jpg
 
Well, don't you feel yourself that the edited version has a bit more "punch"? I think it does.
 
Yes it's better, It has more contrast.
Thanks LaFoto
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom