H hectorse TPF Noob! Joined Dec 2, 2009 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Mexico Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 2, 2009 #1 Just on time for Xmas Some eating Rainy floor (heavy post-proc) Family Baseballs Shoes Chicharron (heavy post-proc) Home Ballet I am still getting the hang of this, but I can take criticism as long as it helps me improve! Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
Just on time for Xmas Some eating Rainy floor (heavy post-proc) Family Baseballs Shoes Chicharron (heavy post-proc) Home Ballet I am still getting the hang of this, but I can take criticism as long as it helps me improve!
Wolverinepwnes TPF Noob! Joined Oct 28, 2009 Messages 289 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 2, 2009 #2 i like the second to last picture the best
R RancerDS TPF Noob! Joined Nov 5, 2009 Messages 227 Reaction score 0 Location Wagoner, OK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 3, 2009 #3 I like #1, #3 and #4... especially the latter of those. Not sure what your intent/purpose was with #2. Last one makes me tilt my head a bit. And it is a very nice cityscape shot on next to last!
I like #1, #3 and #4... especially the latter of those. Not sure what your intent/purpose was with #2. Last one makes me tilt my head a bit. And it is a very nice cityscape shot on next to last!
CCarsonPhoto TPF Noob! Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 226 Reaction score 0 Location SC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 3, 2009 #4 "Family" and "Baseballs" are both really good. Some of the others are ok, but lacking strong composition/definitive subject matter.
"Family" and "Baseballs" are both really good. Some of the others are ok, but lacking strong composition/definitive subject matter.
TiCoyote TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2009 Messages 626 Reaction score 4 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 4, 2009 #5 I like Rainy Floor the best. It's moody and abstract. I'd like to see these in a larger format.
H hectorse TPF Noob! Joined Dec 2, 2009 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Mexico Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 4, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 A couple more Boat Heads