Some of my first night shots ever... :)

digredi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
digredi.deviantart.com
Took these a week or 2 ago... :)
Personally, I like them, but I need work on watching where the main light sources are... :wink:
Anyway, here ya go... :cool:

nighttry1.JPG

nighttry2.JPG

nighttry3.JPG

nighttry4.JPG

nighttry5.JPG

nighttry6.JPG

nighttry7.JPG

nighttry8.JPG

nighttry9.JPG

nighttry10.JPG

i like number 3 best the lighting and colors are best here and i just prefer it over the others... the motion in one two and five absolutley ruin the shots for me! i realize its mand near impossible to capture the flags at nite without motion so just dont try... thats my opinion at least number six would be a lot better if there was more to draw you to it and without that blown out stop sign again with number seven there is nothing but streaking headlights and tailights to draw you to it! the headlight/tailight effect only works if there is something else in the fram to draw you to... eight isnt bad... nine and ten... now your getting the hang of it the lighting is very interesting if only the compostions were slightly better (more so number nine ten inst bad) i dont mean to offend you nite shots ARE extremly hard to capture but I LOVE em! check out my most recent nite shoot a few post down therte BW...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back