What's new

Some of my photos

zac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a wide range of photos I have taken over the year I have been into photography. Cc welcome

1.
5415129748_fa9e8a5c5b_b.jpg


2.
5413682877_17b0cf36ca_b.jpg


3.
5413668531_629cabe220_b.jpg


4.
5414278428_a796a369bc_b.jpg


5.
5146532263_af6fe8514b_b.jpg


6.
5147134738_20d86e0c90_b.jpg


7.
5146491513_bcdd9433c0_b.jpg


8.
5082608374_26c6f1425d_b.jpg


9.
5052581466_0b5e8b25aa_b.jpg



I can post more if anyone wants to see more of the vehicles
 
Many very good shots; your treatment of sky in the second image is very weird; otherwise that would have been a wonderful shot

Regards :D

PS: You may please continue to post more images
 
Oh I like the composition on the 7th pic, and actually both pics with cars - 1st and the last one.. so, please, go on posting =)
 
1st one my favorite. all the others are good too but yea whats with the sky on the 2nd one? i need to get my lazy ass up and go shooting to post more photos
 
As for me I do like the sky on the 2 pic, it adds gloomy mood to it a little ))))
 
The 2nd photo was done with HDR, I wanted to give it a Spooky/Abandoned feel since it was a abandoned house. Ill post a few more car photos up in a sec
 
I dont have many good ones of the TL but here are some more car photos...

1.
5068095071_30ccfb9474_b.jpg


2.
5054442679_0053cbd94d_b.jpg


3.
5055061004_dd60bbd1a8_b.jpg


4.
5054441385_6969e27697_b.jpg


5.
4223130048_538b77c18d_b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom