What's new

some of my pics

pp2910

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Goa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

Posting some of my tries with Nikon D3000. Pl bear with my skills as I am totally new at photography.

Both these shots were taken from moving vehicle.

DSC_0051Large.jpg



DSC_0224.jpg
 
You have a good eye for photography, but it would benefit by stopping the car and taking a little more time. I did some post processing on your second:

Sturn.jpg
 
Pointing a camera out the window of a moving car is not photography. Photography is something which requires thought and patience if you want to ever take anything better than these kinds of snapshots.
 
@AverageJoe....nice work, thanks.

@fokker...thanks for your comments man. I fully agree with your views. I am not a professional like you, actually I took a DSLR Cam first time just a couple of days back and am trying to learn.
 
I think that you did a great job with the speed shooting. Photography is different for everyone. I have taken some of my best nature shots just out of my window during road trips. Good luck in your venture! :sexywink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom