What's new

Some of my random photos

Pumpedupkicks

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 12, 2012
Messages
190
Reaction score
6
Location
Tennessee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$DSC_0202edited.Jpeg.webp$564149_344424535635851_2044628481_n222.webp$DSC_0042edited.Jpeg.webp$DSC_0045edited.webp$DSC_0048edited.webp$DSC_0055edited.Jpeg.webp$DSC_0056edited.webp$DSC_0060edited.Jpeg.webp$DSC_0065edited.webp$DSC_0068edited.Jpeg (3).webp
 
Really nice DOF on your close-ups. Photographing birds is challenging -- like the crow!
 
Color balance in all these images is way off. Before I hammer you in this aspect of your learning curve, it would be nice to know if your teacher is giving instruction in Photoshop, or if not, have you used any PP work on your images???

I ask this because your white balance and color is almost too far outside the curve gamut to bring back to "normal." As:

$leaves2.webp

Yes, your original is on the right.
 
I have photo shop CS5 but I dont know how to use it. Also after you edit this it looks amazing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom