What's new

some peektures

Methodd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 20, 2010
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
they've been resized.I just started photography.I've taken more than these but I realized they were pretty bad lol.
eNxVa.jpg

GaJ5U.jpg

2ioa8.jpg

wqFCn.jpg

Lz2hc.jpg

8knM8.jpg

lpKbX.jpg

izR66.jpg

QP7Oc.jpg
 
The second image would probably look very good in b&w. I like the angle.
 
Most of these are pretty boring snapshots, there's nothing in the subject or scenes that interest me whatsoever. The only exception is #8. It has a lot of potential. If it was more symmetrical (looking up the center of the ramp) it could have been epic.
 
I like #1, the beer kegs and the sign shot.
 
Most of these are pretty boring snapshots, there's nothing in the subject or scenes that interest me whatsoever. The only exception is #8. It has a lot of potential. If it was more symmetrical (looking up the center of the ramp) it could have been epic.

Some other people I showed said that same thing,but now I kinda see how they're boring.Any tips to making things not boring?
 
Most of these are pretty boring snapshots, there's nothing in the subject or scenes that interest me whatsoever. The only exception is #8. It has a lot of potential. If it was more symmetrical (looking up the center of the ramp) it could have been epic.

Some other people I showed said that same thing,but now I kinda see how they're boring.Any tips to making things not boring?

Hot, naked chicks are not boring. Peak action motorsports are not boring. People with interesting faces are not boring. People doing interesting activities are not boring. The light that exists the first hours after sunrise and the last hour of the day is not boring. Stormy,rainy days are not boring.
 
Most of these are pretty boring snapshots, there's nothing in the subject or scenes that interest me whatsoever. The only exception is #8. It has a lot of potential. If it was more symmetrical (looking up the center of the ramp) it could have been epic.

Some other people I showed said that same thing,but now I kinda see how they're boring.Any tips to making things not boring?

Hot, naked chicks are not boring. Peak action motorsports are not boring. People with interesting faces are not boring. People doing interesting activities are not boring. The light that exists the first hours after sunrise and the last hour of the day is not boring. Stormy,rainy days are not boring.

I get what you're trying to say.Thanks bro.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom