www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let me know what you think and how to improve thanks

boats.jpg

treehill.jpg

waterstand.jpg

hillrockhouse.jpg

well, my favorite is by far #1 I think it could be improved by straightening the horizon just a bit (it seems just a tad tilted. and maybe if it was a little wider, having more of the sail boats in it. I like it quite a bit though.

2. to me seems kinda blah, I'm not really sure what the focus of this photo is. I mean, it's fine, it's rather sharp, just not sure what to focus on.

3. I like the structure. I think this could definitely be improved by straightening the horizon (it's tilted quite a bit) and also, I think it would be better with a little more foreground and shore.

4. I'm sure this was pretty cool in person, but in this photo it seems rather busy, with all the plants everywhere. The building doesn't really stand out as much as it could/should.

Just my opinion...

IMO the first one would have looked cooler with a shallow DOF, and a few of them looked a little oversaturated, but it looks really good. The color is truly amazing though.
Did you fix these in photoshop?

Thanks, Yea i was thinking about cropping out the bottom of pic 1 to make it more about the boats and have it seem like a wider shot. Pic 3 i have one like it but its pulled back farther so you can see more shore line, maybe thats a better one. And i think your right about 4 on second look it does seem busy, and looked better irl lol
Thanks for the critique

Yea i do fix them with PS, funny thing is im color blind so i probably shouldnt mess around with the saturation and stuff cause i have a hard time telling lol but i still do anyways

The horizon definitely needs to be straightened in 3 - after that, said photo has potential to be my favourite of these four. The first is also cool, but I keep thinking: "Why is there so much sand in the foreground, yet the tips of the masts all got cropped off?" Seems not quite so balanced as I would wish such photo to be. The sky is extremely blue in some, I thought "polarizer" at first, and now I'm no longer sure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back