well, my favorite is by far #1 I think it could be improved by straightening the horizon just a bit (it seems just a tad tilted. and maybe if it was a little wider, having more of the sail boats in it. I like it quite a bit though.
2. to me seems kinda blah, I'm not really sure what the focus of this photo is. I mean, it's fine, it's rather sharp, just not sure what to focus on.
3. I like the structure. I think this could definitely be improved by straightening the horizon (it's tilted quite a bit) and also, I think it would be better with a little more foreground and shore.
4. I'm sure this was pretty cool in person, but in this photo it seems rather busy, with all the plants everywhere. The building doesn't really stand out as much as it could/should.
Just my opinion...