What's new

Some photos from today...

*starfish*

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
C&C welcome....

1.
IMG_4023.jpg


2.
IMG_4028.jpg


3.
IMG_4038.jpg


4.
IMG_4031.jpg


5. My friend Stew... I noticed it was a little soft but I still really like this shot... booo for bad focus...
IMG_4051.jpg
 
1, 2, and 5 are kinda dull. I like the composition of 3 and 4.
 
1, 2, and 5 are kinda dull.

I agree. Have you tried messing with the saturation at all?

I really like the idea you've got going in #4, but I think it would be neater if we could see his face through one of the gaps instead of having a pole right in the middle of it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom