Some photos of Lotus

kRiZ cPEc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photoboxgallery.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have taken a few photos of Lotus that are quite large -- some are of the size of a human head, and I couldn't work out a way to show their size/scale on a photo.

227335_2df29i_m.jpg

228648_807663_m.jpg

Do you have any suggestions?

The composition is perfect but two pictures are blurred, that's the only problem.

The lotus blossom has such a beautiful, subtle colour! Too bad the focus is a bit soft...any chance you can get out and reshoot?

Ah I came here looking for a picture of the car. Lol.

Nice pictures anyways.. lol.

Might want to check where you (or the camera) is focusing. Just a suggestion, but if it has multi-zone focussing then I always set my cameras to just the center point, then focus and re-compose the shot with focus lock.

Regards,
Peter Witham

I'm guessing that on close-ups its going to be hard to show the true scale of the Lotus. One way you could try is to get the shot when an insect has landed on it. Otherwise I haven't got a clue how you could do it, sorry!

Andy.

I'm guessing that on close-ups its going to be hard to show the true scale of the Lotus. One way you could try is to get the shot when an insect has landed on it. Otherwise I haven't got a clue how you could do it, sorry!

Andy.

no need to be sorry, you answer is the best one.
too bad I didn't wait long enough for any insects to land on them..

Most reactions

Back