What's new

Some photos with a friend at the beach.

I like the last one, with her walking along the shore with the incoming wave washing in. Well-timed, in terms of the foot position, and the wind blowing her dress.
 
I like the drama in every image. It's a lovely shoot combining sweet accessories with a fabulous location, the beach. The last image is the best. Keep on posting! :)
 
First one good, but there are other shots there to be had. The hand with the flower. The pointed toe. The hair thingie with the ocean in the background. And the tilted horizon bugs me. Second one I'm thinking that the composition is too tight or not tight enough. Third one a bit melancholy actually. Fourth one is a real winner. Composition is superb and you get a real sense of movement. It invokes the experience much better than the rest. Soft, warm, inviting. Good job!

Steve
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom