What's new

Some photos

KaPOWitsCHRIS

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
108
Reaction score
39
Location
Earth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So here is a collection on what I would consider to be the best photos I have taken so far.

1.
5565200830_7fb610c1fb_z.jpg


2.
5750859273_55800fb9ed_z.jpg


3.
4935521380_aaeb65dda1_z.jpg


4.
4601805692_44dfb799c3_z.jpg


5.
4357706110_03dd19e64d_z.jpg


6.
5437101238_41b6fa1837_z.jpg
 
I like shot #4 with the crop you did to it. It has a slightly ominous feel, makes me wonder what exactly is stored in there.
Very X-files.....
 
2 and 6 are good pics. 1 2 and 5 arent doing it for me
 
Thank you all :)

I like shot #4 with the crop you did to it. It has a slightly ominous feel, makes me wonder what exactly is stored in there.
Very X-files.....

Well the roof on it is broken but that is on the bit behind the camera so if you looked at it from the outside you'd think it was abandoned. I think the farmer uses it for sheering his sheep still though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom