SarahTomlin TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 111 Reaction score 0 Location Dallas, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 5, 2009 #1
curly TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 25, 2007 Messages 276 Reaction score 21 Location Memphis, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2009 #2 I like #3. I would be interested in seeing a black and white edit of it, too. I love photos of older, beat up trucks. my grandfather has one out in a field that i like to use sometimes.
I like #3. I would be interested in seeing a black and white edit of it, too. I love photos of older, beat up trucks. my grandfather has one out in a field that i like to use sometimes.
SarahTomlin TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 111 Reaction score 0 Location Dallas, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 6, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks!
Nolan TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2009 Messages 246 Reaction score 0 Location Toronto Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 6, 2009 #4 Number one and three are great. My only concern is with #2, it seems to blown out and over exposed.
SarahTomlin TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 111 Reaction score 0 Location Dallas, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 7, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Nah I don't really think the boat picture looks blown out....... But unfortunately it was taken at some distance away and therefore there was nothing I could do to move the Sun..... My fav is the truck one.....I just found it behind an old building in the middle of a deserted field.
Nah I don't really think the boat picture looks blown out....... But unfortunately it was taken at some distance away and therefore there was nothing I could do to move the Sun..... My fav is the truck one.....I just found it behind an old building in the middle of a deserted field.