What's new

some random stuff

loser101

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 11, 2007
Messages
233
Reaction score
1
Location
city by the bay
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
stop.jpg


2.
ship_in_bay.jpg


3.
alone_at_the_docks.jpg


4.
dock_light.jpg


another night i was bored,

oleg
 
Hello,

My comments on your pictures :)

1/ I find the postreatment not nice at all. You made everything grey, no contrast, and the red on the STop is not nice. I don(t like this one

2/ Reflection on water is nice, but I am not sure you did not shack the camera during the shot becaus it seems like you have quite a blur on the 2 small boats or maybe it is just the light , I don't know

3/ Very nice composition and light. I like this one.

4/ Too dark for me

Mat
 
I like #2.....i suspect the long exposure is what is making the two smaller boats fuzzy...just enough movement inthe water to make them go fuzzy...i think itss a beatiful shot and with the right edit you could clean up around those boats and sharpen them up.
I agree with mat on 1 & 4....3 is good technically, but kind of boring
 
don't quite like the first one. no contrast, too much grey. third one i do like. fourth one is too dark
 
1) Like the concept. Needs some contrast or saturation.

2) Like the colors and the reflections.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom