Some Recent Landscapes

Bios.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been quite lucky recently, I visited 3 of the UKs best known landscape locations (Porth Nanven, Buachaille Etive Mor and Bamburgh Castle) within a week and got them all with decent conditions. I have many more from each of these locations which I will be uploading very soon.

Any honest and helpful criticisms would be very much appreciated!

Also (sorry for the shameless plug) I have recently set up a facebook page and am looking for more "likes" from fellow photographers so if you could "like" me I would be most grateful! I will "like" you in return!

http://www.facebook.com/RobinHoskynsPhotography

Thanks!

Porth Nanven by [[BIOSPHERE]], on Flickr

Rubbish Photo by [[BIOSPHERE]], on Flickr

Buachaille Etive Mòr by [[BIOSPHERE]], on Flickr

Does living here make you feel small? by [[BIOSPHERE]], on Flickr

Bamburgh Castle by [[BIOSPHERE]], on Flickr

Long Way to Grow by [[BIOSPHERE]], on Flickr

Wow! Really! I love those picture. MY favorites are : 1, 2, 5.

Number 2 would be a LOT better without the trash floating in it.

Great photos ,my favourites have to be number 3 and 5

Great shots. You British photographers have mastered landscape photography, IMHO.

Sorry forgot to mention that I left it in to make a point about the amount of rubbish that people leave in supposedly pristine spots and the amount that ends up in the sea and washes up on beaches!

Thanks people!

I think these are beautifully done. I love well done HDR images and really hate the cartoon-y ones. These are beautiful.

Hi there! It's Eli here. Just dropping by to greet a pleasant day and a relaxing day everybody! I'm a newbie here and I am looking forward to learn more and share my experiences with you all! thank you all! Thank you!

I also really like 3 and 5. Excellent use of the landscape. Nice job waiting for good light on 6!

2. feelts a bit constrained to me, and also the trash.
4. is so close but isnt quite working for me.

No HDR here just a single exposure with simple LR adjustments!

Thanks people!

Really nice work. #3 is my favorite.

Most reactions

Back