5249830957_fe19c2a6b2_b.jpg
2/5

5245329143_2676bbcd32_b.jpg

3/5

5245328237_f079b88f65_b.jpg

4/5

5238160646_54876593ae_b.jpg

5/5

Thanks for looking. I've been away from TPF for some time and didn't want to post too many pics in one thread, so I made another with some other pics. C&C on those would be appreciated too. Here's the link:

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/photography-beginners-forum-photo-gallery/228196-some-recent-stuff-c-c.html

Thanks.

Last edited:
All of them but the first one have really soft focuses.
#2 is just two people walking up the street........
#3 what is going on in this shot? Why are you focusing on the hands? Pictures should tell a story. And this isn't a good story. It's just a pair of feet and hands and two random(?) people in the background.
#4 same as #3. Whats the story/subject? What are you focusing on?
#5 is the best, but i wish it were in focus and that big black pole wasn't in the way. Maybe if the pole had a sign on it that said "Bus Stop", or something then i'd understand why its there. Watch out for background and foreground distractions.

The first and 4th photo I like. I can create a story with it. Additionally the color is good. For me I like the 4th the most. I realize people might have an issue with what the focus should be on, however I see the person in the left and can assume (whether intentional or not) that the man came from those steps. With the light, it adds to some mystery of what is up the steps.

The third and 5th photo, I really don't like at all. The angle in the 3rd is very awkward for me, and I don't know the purpose. The 5th is not sharp and seems as if it was taken in a car while driving by. I am just being totally honest.

Number 2, almost works, but I wish the people weren't blurry. I know it was dark, but technical aspects of photos affect my prejudice.

Most reactions

Back