What's new

Some recent shots

G. Ike

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Mount Bethel, Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,
Here are a few shots from the past few days, C&C would be appreciated!

Thanks

1.
b-w.jpg


2.
20101110-IMG_0216.jpg


3.
20101109-IMG_0113.jpg


4.
20101113-IMG_0335.jpg
 
I love number 3.

Number 4 sort of creeps me out.. Something about the hair I think; it is the hair of a young boy matched with the face of an old woman, but that's just my opinion.

Good work technically an all.. Slight niggle on the window shot; i would crop the bottom up just a tad so that last piece of siding isn't so obviously crooked.
 
I like #2. On 1 I think the foreground is too dark. I'd either crop some of it out or find a way to get some of the detail back.

Number 4 makes me feel like I just got sent to the Principal's office.
 
Thanks for the feedback guys and Boutte, she's my mom and often makes me feel the same way too
 
I love number 3, the lighting makes that shot amazing.

I like 1 and 2 also.

Number 4 just looks mean, lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom