skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Sep 13, 2005 #2 cool shots, i like the angles and B&W
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 13, 2005 #3 I like the angles too. the first one really has a neat feel to it. I like the bird shot. I'm assuming that's a Holga or a Lomo you're using?
I like the angles too. the first one really has a neat feel to it. I like the bird shot. I'm assuming that's a Holga or a Lomo you're using?
W westman TPF Noob! Joined May 7, 2004 Messages 341 Reaction score 0 Sep 15, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 JonK said: I like the angles too. the first one really has a neat feel to it. I like the bird shot. I'm assuming that's a Holga or a Lomo you're using? Click to expand... thx , that was a Holga ^-^
JonK said: I like the angles too. the first one really has a neat feel to it. I like the bird shot. I'm assuming that's a Holga or a Lomo you're using? Click to expand... thx , that was a Holga ^-^
MichalS TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2005 Messages 61 Reaction score 0 Location Poland -> Bydgoszcz City Sep 15, 2005 #5 I love streetphoto. I love capture daily life of the peoples. All of Your pictures are like taken from the analog cammera - freat tonnes and grain! The last one is my favourite!
I love streetphoto. I love capture daily life of the peoples. All of Your pictures are like taken from the analog cammera - freat tonnes and grain! The last one is my favourite!
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Sep 15, 2005 #6 gotta love those holga's. these compostions are perfect for that type camera. good eye.