What's new

Some things I shot yesterday...

Chris of Arabia

Herding cats since 1988...
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
7,824
Reaction score
16
Location
The Magic Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Now I don't know whether this is the done thing or not, but it seems like the B&W gallery is visited rather less than some others, so rather than double post my images over there, I thought I'd just guide those with an interest in that general direction...

​
 
Excellent!
 
Very Nice! The B&W really compliments the photo.
 
I went and looked up these images in the B&W gallery, and the triptych is a good idea.

It looks good and finished.
 
Really like this series, Chris. Good composition and p.o.v., and I agree that the b/w treatment works well with the subject matter.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom