seemorephoto TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Location Hawaii Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 31, 2008 #1 1) 2) 3)
MarcusM TPF Noob! Joined Sep 12, 2007 Messages 1,236 Reaction score 0 Location St. Paul, MN, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2008 #2 Those are really nice photos. The only thing I noticed is with the last shot, if you could have changed the angle a bit it would have been better so that you just got the couple. The guy behind them is distracting, like he's right in the middle!
Those are really nice photos. The only thing I noticed is with the last shot, if you could have changed the angle a bit it would have been better so that you just got the couple. The guy behind them is distracting, like he's right in the middle!
TATTRAT TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 1,952 Reaction score 1,007 Location BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 31, 2008 #3 The only thing i can see is the horizon is off a little in three, besides the guy. Nice shots though, I like 2 lot.
The only thing i can see is the horizon is off a little in three, besides the guy. Nice shots though, I like 2 lot.
DragonHeart TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2007 Messages 721 Reaction score 17 Location South Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2008 #4 I agree with Tattrat. But in #1 the shadow of someone on the right side is throwing me off, but great pictures... nice and clear.
I agree with Tattrat. But in #1 the shadow of someone on the right side is throwing me off, but great pictures... nice and clear.
P Parkerman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2008 Messages 982 Reaction score 2 Location North Alabama Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2008 #5 Hmm, Looks like the white balance needs to be fixed on the first and 3rd picture.