What's new

Some wiggly glass

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
14,491
Reaction score
206
Location
Europe 67.51°N
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... in Newcastle:

1:
nc005.jpg


2: not spectacular, but Newcastle again
nc013.jpg
 
Alex on a posting spree?
Japan and England are the countries of choice for tonight? Nice ones.
That building is interesting, I am sure it would have caught my attention and suggested I take its photo, too, had I ever seen it (and I have been in Newcastle before, I think, but only to leave the boat and start travelling the distance from there to Stanraer in order to catch the next boat to Northern-Ireland).

I like the two bridges, two bows, and the time of day/night when you took this one, i.e. the second one. And the building that is featured in the first is to be seen in the second, too :D.
 
Very nice shots!

Everybody watch out! Alex is on a roll!

I can't pick a favorite. So let's say they're both my favorite. :)
 
TheFinisher3 said:
Very nice shots!

Everybody watch out! Alex is on a roll!

I can't pick a favorite. So let's say they're both my favorite. :)

no, not really, I was just in a bad mmod so I went to my archives and dug out some things :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom