Someone geek out w/ me...

It's going to be tough watching the "Red Wedding" scene. Ah, why can't March 31st come faster. I need my GoT back.

By the way does anyone watch Sons of Anarchy? It's another one of my favorite shows.

Oooh, I'm really looking forward to game of thrones, read the first book years ago and possibly the second but don't rememer the third at all.

Top Gear is great but there it's rerun that often in the uk on Dave its pretty much on constantly

Game of Thrones A+
Walking Dead A
Breaking Bad A+

------
Burn Notice A-
Suits B+
Big Bang Theory A

-----

How I met your mother B- (going downhill IMO)

Never seen the first three. Agree with the last three, especially Big Bang Theory.

How I Met Your Mother early seasons = A; the four or five I've seen in the last two seasons = D only because I'm feeling gracious.

And I'd add:
Justified A

Yeah Justified is definitly am A show. Some other great shows in my book...

Shameless
Banshee
The Following
Boardwalk Empire
Dexter
And Downton Abbey, not the type of show i generally like but definitly an A+

Now if only there was news of the release of book 6...
OMG...don't get me started on this subject. George has so many projects going on that he'll never finish the next two books!! The guys not young, or in a good shape...lol I just hope he lives to write the last two books!! <geeking out over>

OMG, OMG, WINTER IS COMING!!! lol

Big Bang Theory is GAWD AWFUL. How can people watch that? Seriously? :raisedbrow:

I started my re-read a month ago, or so. I'm mid CoK atm, so I'm a little behind schedule.
I'm also reading the tales of dunk and egg, and I really recommend reading the three stories. They take place in Westeros, about 100 years before SoIaF takes place. You get some insights into the Targs, and light is shed on the Blackfyre Rebellion and other historic aspects that some theorists make good use of.

BTW, speaking as a future scientist, bbt gets old......after three episodes, to be more precise.

Mish, not too cool. I tried to watch BBT and just could not hang. Too juvenile and fake IMHO. YMMV.

Game of Thrones A+
Walking Dead A
Breaking Bad A+

------
Burn Notice A-
Suits B+
Big Bang Theory A

-----

How I met your mother B- (going downhill IMO)

How I met your mother was one of the greatest shows on TV, but it went down and FAST. If you like how I met your mother, you should check out old seasons of Scrubs. Still my fav!!!

Scrubs!! That was an awesome show!! lol

jwbryson1....:er: lol

Scrubs is legendary! As is The Office! Simply brilliant. Comedy shows without laughing tracks are often waaaaaay better.

Most reactions

Back