What's new

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

Dries

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Please look at the first two pages of this person's blog.

seaofshoes[dot]com

How do I create photos like that? The coloring of the photos looks very nice. (I'm not sure, but I think it almost looks like film, but I know for a fact that this person uses a dSLR) Any tips would be wonderful! Thank you very much in advance! :-)
 
smells like

spamReg.png
 
Crossproccessing. Google it, or youtube. It's just basic color adjustments in photoshop.
 
This is not a spam. I really, really want to know how to do this.
 
What kind of color adjustments? I just got photoshop. What was adjusted? The contrast? The color temperature? Please help.

Thank you
 
What kind of color adjustments? I just got photoshop. What was adjusted? The contrast? The color temperature? Please help.

Thank you



Watch that tutorial! Your welcome! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you sooo much! ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom