Someone please tell me how these photos were edited?

milestone.13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've super new to Photoshop and have only been post-processing my pictures with the help of mighty Youtube but I cannot get how these photos were edited. can someone show/teach me how? It looks pretty basic but as I've mentioned, I'm a noob. Thanks in advance!

(these photos aren't mine, obviously. lol I don't mean to break any rules here. I will take them down later. )

Last edited:
The one of the girl sitting on the couch looks like the blacks were taken down, and a touch of blue was added to the shadows to give it kind of a blue cast.

You probably shouldn't host other people's work on your own flickr. If they find out about it, they'll be pretty pissed off.

And they probably could do so with the use of TinEye.

thank you!

I agree with you about the hosting thing.. Sorry about that, I'm just desperate to learn how to edit my photos like those ones.. I'm taking them down as soon as I get enough feedback on my question.

thank you!

I agree with you about the hosting thing.. Sorry about that, I'm just desperate to learn how to edit my photos like those ones.. I'm taking them down as soon as I get enough feedback on my question.
And with that statement I won't click on your links, and highly recommend no one else click on them either.

okay I've taken them down. I didn't mean to enrage anyone here.. just wanted some insights and I didn't know of any other way to explain exactly it is I want to learn. Sorry.

Lots of people don't understand that they are likely stealing someone elses property when they don't get permission from the photo's owner to copy a photo off the Internet.

I would recommend contacting the original photographer and seeing if they would give you some tips.

lightroom has a split toning adjustment section

you could take it into lightroom, bring the shadows up, and add a slight blue hue to them with the split toning adjustment

thank you Marmot. I appreciate the feedback.. I'll try that tonight.

Most reactions

Back