What's new

Something a bit different...

jowensphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 28, 2011
Messages
2,983
Reaction score
906
Location
Northern Viriginia, US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Need to go back and adjust the stitching on both, but for a quick run, I like this. I attempted to combine several in and off camera techniques I've been working on.


7468056066_0bd12113d4_z.jpg











7468025210_2efb6ee440_z.jpg
 
[smart ass comment removed after seeing OP doesn't like smart ass comments on internet forums]

It's pretty. But what is it?
 
One HDR of door paneling in my car (colors in image are extremely unrealisitic) copied 4 times in first, 2 in second.
 
Wow. I'd like to see what other examples you might have of this technique.
 
This is totally a new "thing" for me. These turned out better than I expected; can't wait to see what else is possible.
 
Nice, I've really been getting into abstract a lot lately. I like the diagonals. Reminds of southwestern art.
 
Nice, I've really been getting into abstract a lot lately. I like the diagonals. Reminds of southwestern art.

That did cross my mind, especially in regard to the second one. That's my favorite of the two.
 
I really like them, very cool!
 
I like the first one, but it makes more sense to me as a vertical, not sure why.
 
I lied, the second is also four of the same image.
 
Ken- funny you should say that, the original photo was vertical.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom